My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Have a blessed Easter, dear friends!  May your day be filled with the wonder of Christ's love.

On the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning, while it was still dark, and saw the stone removed from the tomb...  (John 20).
Photo by L. B. Tettenborn, used with permission.

4 comments:

Jemma Tainsh said...

Happy East Alison!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Thanks, Jemma! : D You, too, and your family as well!

Jenelle Schmidt said...

Happy Easter to you, as well! Hope you had a lovely day!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Thank you, Jenelle! To you and your family as well!