My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

I interrupt your regularly scheduled blog-reading to wish myself a happy 18th birthday!

Photo credit Joey Gannon
*confetti*

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday!

Athelas Hale said...

*grins* Happy birthday! *offers birthday cookies*

Blue said...

You don't say! Well, Happy Birthday then!

Jenelle Schmidt said...

Happy birthday! *offers a bunch of balloons and some icecream to go with your cake!*

Jemma Tainsh said...

Have an absolutely awesome birthday!

Hannah said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday!!!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Awww, thank you so much, dear readers! : D

mackyton said...

Belated happy birthday my friend! I also celebrated my 18th birthday in last month. It was such a memorable right and had a wonderful time with my friends. I organized party at one of my favorite event venue Chicago and everyone loved the arrangements.

Teamo 390 said...

happy birthday to you. My warm birthday wishes to you.