My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blogger Awards in Three Days!

Be sure to check out the first category, Best Cover, at Schuyler's blog this Saturday!

Saturday, December 19- Best Cover, hosted by Schuyler
Sunday, December 20- Best Title, hosted by Hannah
Monday, December 21- Best Short Fiction, hosted by Ghosty
Tuesday, December 22- Best Character, hosted by Annie
Wednesday, December 23- Best Book, hosted by Sarah
Thursday, December 24- Best Author, hosted by Allison (me!)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Eep! So excited!
BTW, I tagged you with the Christmas Tag! If you don't have time to do it this year, or you don't want to do it, that's fine. (I'll also be fine if you just save it for next year . . .) But I thought it would be fun to see your answers. http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-tag.html

Allison Ruvidich said...

OOH! Yay! : ) I will get to this probably on Christmas day... : D