My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Blogger Awards Finalists: Best Author

Hello, dear readers!  Welcome back to the 2015 Blogger Awards!


I am pleased to announce the finalists for Best Author.  Drum roll, please!

*drums*


Congratulations, finalists!  And thank you, everyone, for your nominations!  Be sure to view the other judges' finalists and come back in December to see who will win the award.


Saturday, December 19- Best Cover, hosted by Schuyler
Sunday, December 20- Best Title, hosted by Hannah
Monday, December 21- Best Short Fiction, hosted by Ghosty
Tuesday, December 22- Best Character, hosted by Annie
Wednesday, December 23- Best Book, hosted by Sarah
Thursday, December 24- Best Author, hosted by Allison (me!)

4 comments:

Jemma Tainsh said...

I've never actually heard of those authors. The Blogger Awards are great places to find new books! :D

Allison Ruvidich said...

Isn't that so true, Jemma? I hadn't heard of some of them, either, before the awards. And now I get to read them! : D

ghost ryter said...

Oh, I haven't heard of Kristy Cambron before. I shall have to look into her books!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Agreed, Ghosty! Neither had I! : D