My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Changes

Hello, readers!  I'm writing this post hastily before I head off to breakfast.  Or, you know.  Actually get out of bed.

My time at summer boarding school comes to an end this Friday, so I'll be able to turn my attention back to this poor little blog.  I wrote this post, however, to announce some exciting changes.

I have officially been published!

Bear Publications chose to include my short story, Golden, in their anthology Medieval MarsAnd we have our first review!  And it is so frightening!

Really, though, the most important detail is that my Goodreads page has switched over to my new penname, Allison Rohan.  I'm not entirely sure if I like this.  We'll see.

I'll write more soon!  Thank you for your lovely support, readers.

10 comments:

Grace M said...

*claps* Way to go, Allison! Congrats! :-D

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Allison! *goes to check out the book*

Hannah said...

Shrieks!

Allison, hurrah! I'm running off to read it now! :D

ghost ryter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Aaahh, I'm so excited for you!!!

ghost ryter said...

Also, I love your pen-name. :D

Jemma Tainsh said...

Congratulations Alison! I have to go read it now!

Candice Williams said...

That is so amazing!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Jemma Tainsh said...

Golden was fantastic! I really liked it! :D :D

Psalms w guitar said...

You go!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Thank you all so much! I am so lucky to have friends like y'all. : D