My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Favorite Classics Winner!

Hello, my dear readers!  Thank you so much for helping me to celebrate my birthday in style.  As promised, I pooled all of your comments and drew a random name as the winner of the Favorite Classics Giveaway.

And the winner is...

SARAH!
 
Congratulations, Sarah!  E-mail me at aruvidich@gmail.com to claim your prize: one print (or eBook, if you would rather not give out your address) copy of any book from the list!
 
Again, thank you so much for joining me this past week to celebrate.  Many happy returns to all of you!
 

5 comments:

Laura Pol said...

Congrats Sarah!!

ghost ryter said...

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Yay! Thank you for picking me as the winner! I'll email you just as soon as I figure out what my choice is (hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow). 'Tis a hard decision!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah!
And Congratulations Alison!
Jemma

Allison Ruvidich said...

Thank you all! And congratulations, Sarah! I await your choice! : D