My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cover Reveal: Pendragon's Heir, by Suzannah Rowntree

Hello, dear readers!  I have a treat for you today!  Suzannah Rowntree, authoress of the lovely blog Vintage Novels, has written a novel of her own!


I love the elegant simplicity and color scheme of the cover.

Blanche Pendragon enjoys her undemanding life as the ward of an eccentric nobleman in 1900 England. It's been years since she even wondered what happened to her long lost parents, but then a gift on the night of her eighteenth birthday reveals a heritage more dangerous and awe-inspiring than she ever dreamed of--or wanted. Soon Blanche is flung into a world of wayfaring immortals, daring knights, and deadly combats, with a murderous witch-queen on her trail and the future of a kingdom at stake. As the legendary King Arthur Pendragon and his warriors face enemies without and treachery within, Blanche discovers a secret that could destroy the whole realm of Logres. Even if the kingdom could be saved, is she the one to do it? Or is someone else the Pendragon's Heir?

I don't know about you guys, but I cannot wait to get my hands on this!  If you're interested (and you should be), enter Suzannah's giveaway for an eBook copy, add the book on Goodreads, and follow Suzannah's blog!

And while you wait for Pendragon's Heir, which should release on March 26th, keep commenting on the classic book series!

5 comments:

ghost ryter said...

This book sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ghosty, it does look interesting. I love things to do with King Arthur or Robin Hood, so this defiantly has appeal.
Jemma

Suzannah said...

Allison, I'm so honoured to be featured on your blog today. Thanks so much for your help! I absolutely can't wait for this novel to become available to everyone, either...I think you're going to love it :).

Sarah said...

I just saw you add this book on Goodreads and thought it sounded really cool. :)

Allison Ruvidich said...

@Ghosty- Doesn't it??

@Jemma- I adore King Arthur and Robin Hood. : D And I'm interested in this book because of its time period...

@Suzannah- Thanks for being here, Suzannah! I can't wait! : D

@Sarah- I'm excited for it! : )