My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Join Me in a Moment of Anxiety (Subtitled: Five Enchanted Roses)

Rooglewood Press is announcing the winners of their Five Enchanted Roses writing contest.  In one week.  Next week.  February 1.

I entered two novellas for the contest this year, both of which will have their own blog posts in February.  Did anyone else enter?

And to tie you over until the results, join me back here tomorrow for a review of Rachel Heffington's Anon Sir Anon.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Ana @ Butterflies of the Imagination said...

I didn't enter the contest this year because I learned about it too close to the deadline to enter, but I hope to enter next year! Good luck!

Allison Ruvidich said...

Thanks, Ana! : D You should totally enter. It's a great opportunity! I still have my fingers crossed for Five Spinning Wheels...

Hannah said...

Joining you in every second of suspense....

Allison Ruvidich said...

@Hannah- I feel your pain. ; ) Best of luck!!