My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Monday, December 15, 2014

Three More Days!

It's almost time for the 2014 Blogger Awards!
 

In only three days, Ghost Ryter will host the first category, Best Book Design, on her blog Anything, Everything.  The hosts have been working hard to make sure this event is perfect.  Among the four of us, we've read more than twelve books in a month!  Be sure to come join us for the celebrations.

Best Book Design, hosted by Ghost Wryter on Thursday, December 18

Best Cover, hosted by Hannah Williams on Friday, December 19

Best Title, hosted by Clara Diane Thompson on Saturday, December 20

Best Heroine, hosted by myself on Sunday, December 21

Best Hero, hosted by Hannah Williams on Monday, December 22

Best Author, hosted by Ghost Wryter on Tuesday, December 23

Best Book, hosted by myself on Wednesday, December 24

2 comments:

ghost ryter said...

I can't wait to see who you, Hannah, and Clara have chosen!

Allison Ruvidich said...

I can't wait, either! : ) You're going to love them...