My Goodreads Quotes

Allison’s quotes


"Don't you think it's rather nice to think that we're in a book that God's writing? If I were writing a book, I might make mistakes. But God knows how to make the story end just right--in the way that's best for us."
Do you really believe that, Mother?" Peter asked quietly.
Yes," she said, "I do believe it--almost always--except when I'm so sad that I can't believe anything. But even when I don't believe it, I know it's true--and I try to believe it."— E. Nesbit

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Finalists for the 2014 Blogger Awards!

 
Hello, readers!  We've experienced such a huge outpouring of nominations for the awards, and I couldn't be more pleased!  Although we faced difficult decisions, our panel has reviewed the nominations, and we present to you three finalists.
 
Finalists for Best Heroine:

Margaret Coventry, from "Plenilune," by Jennifer Freitag
 
Finalists for Best Book:
 
 
*applause*
 
So now you can sit back and get on with your holiday season while our panel reviews these books, but be sure to check out the finalists Hannah, Ghosty, and Clara chose, and tune back in for the final awards in December!
 
Best Book Design: Thursday, December 18 (Ghosty)
 
Best Cover: Friday, December 19 (Hannah)
 
Best Title: Saturday, December 20 (Clara)
 
Best Heroine: Sunday, December 21 (me)
 
Best Hero: Monday, December 22 (Hannah)
 
Best Author: Tuesday, December 23 (Ghosty)
 
Best Book: Wednesday, December 24 (me)
 
 
 

4 comments:

ghost ryter said...

Yay!!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I have only heard of one of those books but I should read them if their made it on here!
Jemma

Hannah said...

Oo, great choices! Enjoy! :D

Allison Ruvidich said...

I am SO excited for these! I've started Resistance, and I have Dark Sea of Darkness out from the library, with more to come! : )